En Provence Mystery Quilt

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Allietare Part 2 and Part 3

I am so thankful for this holiday season. Just like for everyone else, it was crazy busy.  I feel like I had no time to be in my sewing room.  When I finally got back to sewing and attempted to use my treadle again, it wouldn't work.  The foot stayed in the up position, it was making noises it had never made, it just didn't run right.  When I researched I came to the conclusion I really needed to take it apart and give it a good cleaning and oiling then put it back together..  That was a sad day... I simply don't feel up to that project right now.  I dislike intensely taking things apart and  I just don't want to do it... So my goal to sew this whole quilt on my treadle-not a reality.  I'm finding these goals I make for myself don't always end up the way I anticipate. I'm finding I am more flexible than I thought.  Instead of forcing things to go the way I intended, I try to make it work and if it's obvious I don't want it to go that way any more I let it go. However; as my family can attest to, if I really want it I will fight tooth and nail to make it work.   Maybe this is an analogy for my store?  I'm not sure... More thoughts on that another day.

This Christmas my husband bought the family a wonderful bundle of energy, excitement, and love.





This guy named Frankie, has taken all my spare time... I just remind myself he will only be young for a short space in time.

In small bursts I have been able to complete Part 2 and 3 of the Mystery found at:  http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/allietare-mystery.html.  Of course on my Juki sewing machine.  I tried one more time to make it work and decided I would just let go for now.  At some later date I will clean my beauty.

Clue 2:


Clue 3:



Now back to my sewing room, all the parts of the mystery have been revealed and I so want to see how mine is going to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment