En Provence Mystery Quilt

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Allietare finished and a few more too.

I cannot believe my last post was from January!  I feel like the year has gone by in a flash.. Honestly I have not spent near enough time quilting.  I worked, I lived, I went on vacation but quilting was definitely on the back burner.

What I was able to complete was the Allietare Mystery Quilt by Bonnie Hunter.  Her link to the finished quilt is here:   http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2016/01/mystery-monday-link-up-reveal.html.





Allietare under my needle as I prepare to FMQ.



Swirl and feather quilting
All finished!




 For a couple years now I have been doing a free BOM from Craftsy.  I really love their classes; both their affordability and the content they provide.  





Flowers and loops for quilting


In the middle of the summer I really felt the need to pull out my acrylics and put color on canvas. For me it is therapeutic to mix colors, play with the brush strokes, and just have fun.  Its by no means finished but I did what I wanted to do.





Last but not least I finished a simple Log Cabin..



Recently the hours I work have changed so I am hoping I will have more time to be creative.  My heart and soul need more time in my sewing room.

No comments:

Post a Comment