En Provence Mystery Quilt

Monday, November 23, 2015

Scrappy Christmas Quilt

I was going through my Christmas fabric and noticed I had some seriously 'ugly' fabric that goes back in time,,,,a long time. I'm not sure if it was my Grandmothers or someone else gifted it but I was challenged to do something with it.  Initially....I hated everything about it.... but as it has come together, through ripped stitches and all, I have decided I really like it..  I like that, (I think), it comes from Grandmas stash, which always makes me a bit nostalgic.  I like that I didn't use a pattern.  I also like that there is not much of the green left! 


I had to throw this picture in of Pepper, our princess of a cat.  She was not impressed when I was attempting to quilt 'her' bed.


Front


Back of quilt


Holly Quilting
and Swirls


No comments:

Post a Comment