Part 4 had two separate broken dishes units:
Part 5 was 4 patches, two separate types. Unfortunately I ran out of yellow in the middle of this clue, so fabric was ordered and I awaited the next part.
Part 6 was the reveal, and even though I never finished part 5 I could not wait to start putting blocks together. I absolutely love this mystery. I have learned so much!
I actually think I like it better without the sashing, it will be interesting to see how it looks in the end. If you would like to see some other wonderful Grand Illusion quilts in the making hop over to Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Monday Link-Up! http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2015/01/mystery-monday-link-up-part-6.html