En Provence Mystery Quilt

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Last Grand Illusion Quilt! (and one baby quilt too)

I am so excited!  I finished my last quilt utilizing blocks I made while doing the Grand Illusion Mystery with Bonnie Hunter. http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/grand-illusion-mystery.html

I think I have shown spectacular use of scraps with this quilt.  I was able to make three total quilts from the blocks that were meant for one!  This last one I utilized the blocks meant for the pieced outer border.  Here is the outcome:





Next up:  baby boy quilt from some adorable bird fabric I found along the way.

I had no pattern but I thought the line lended itself to a log cabin with a fussy cut block in the center.

I did meander quilting throughout.... Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment